Friday, June 3, 2011

No motivation!!

I don't want to do anything today. There is the huge forest fire on the border of Arizona and New Mexico, and with all the wind we have been getting lately, Albuquerque is really hazy and smells like burning wood. I like the smell, but the smokey conditions mean we can't leave the windows open. Although, it's pretty hot outside already, so we have the windows closed anyways. But since we are trying to keep our electric bill low this summer, we are running more fans and less a/c. Making it warm in the house. Not unbearable, just warm. But that, paired with my complete lack of motivation, means I don't want to do ANYTHING! I cleaned the house, but I'm going to put off doing the laundry until tomorrow and Sunday. I have some crafting projects that I could be working on, but nothing that's pressing and NEEDS to be done.. I have a couple mini-Link dolls that friends want, but no one has sent me money for them so I haven't gotten the supplies for them yet. I have some bigger dolls that are going to be gifts, but they don't need to be done for 3 months or so. I need to finish sanding and buy paint for the dining room table and chairs, but it's too hot to sand. Instead I think I'm going to tweak the pattern I made for the mini-dolls and then maybe work on making a few animal patterns. Owl, piggy, elephant, penguin.. There are so many animals I want to make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment