Sunday, November 20, 2011

Felt Food! First True Paying Customer!

I have completed my first real order for my first true paying customer and I could NOT be more excited about!! I will be mailing it out tomorrow, but since I am pretty sure she doesn't read my blog (and I have been showing her a sneak peak pic) I think it's safe to post it on here. Yay!!
2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon.
6 raviolis and red pasta sauce. 
1 apple and 1 orange.
2 slices of watermelon.
1 corn on the cob with removable husk.
3 carrots.
6 counting cookies, numbered 0-5.
1 sandwich! Includes -
2 pieces of bread and .. 
1 slice of tomato, 1 piece of lettuce, 1 piece of lunch-meat, 1 slice of cheese.
And one whole pizza!! 
Just a different view of the pizza. 
I'm so happy with how everything turned out!! I am super excited for her to get the food and for her son to get it for Christmas! I'm even contemplating listing all my felt food on facebook for other family and friends to order. Ok, now I'm going to take a much needed break! I spend the majority of my day reading a great book, but I also spent about 3 hours sanding my dining room table and it's FINALLY FINISHED!! I'm going to go buy paint this week!! Yay me!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment