Sunday, November 20, 2011

Scarf for my bestie!!

I knit this super soft and warm scarf for my best friend last weekend. Her birthday was Saturday, and I have been so wrapped up in Christmas presents that I forgot to get or make her a gift. I had told her recently that I would make her a scarf, so I went through my stash and found a great deep red yarn that I love!
It turned out so soft and squishy, I love it!! Not going to lie, I almost kept it for myself. But I knew she would love it, and I told her that if she didn't like it she could send it back to me!! (She loves it, YAY and darn, all in one. lol)
I used to skeins of this yarn, so great! Size 10 needles, it took me only 2 days to completely finish, I had it in the mail Monday afternoon. Not bad for starting it Friday night! Once she takes a picture of herself wearing it, I will post it here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment