Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Staining the table tomorrow!!

That's right! After one FULL year of having the dining room table taken apart and sitting against the wall in the dining room, I am only a week or so away from FINISHING IT!! I'm pretty excited! I'm doing it in steps, so I don't get overwhelmed with it all in one day. After taking it apart last January and FINALLY finishing with the sanding BY HAND a few months ago, tomorrow I am staining the legs. I really wanted to paint the table top a bright turquoise color, however, when I was wiping down the table top the wet color of the wood was so pretty, I might end of staining it too and just buying a bright tablecloth. I'm not sure yet. We'll see how the legs look and then go from there. =] I will take pictures of the process tomorrow and post again soon! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment