Friday, February 3, 2012

FINISHED DINING ROOM TABLE!!


This is going to be loaded with pictures of my beautiful dining room table!! After 13 months it has been sanded, stained and now has 3 coats of poly on it. And it's so pretty! I know that I probably made a few mistakes on it, however, I'm so proud of it!! =]

 I love it!!

 With our fish, and our centerpiece I made!

 The top, so pretty!!

 I'm super proud of it!

 Another pic of the top.. 

 Table leg! 

Another table leg! 

 Plus, we got curtains!!

 Like adults!

 Closed curtains..

I feel like such a grown-up now.. =] LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! It's very hard to find a solid wood table. I've been looking for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The table is actually pretty old, it was my parents before mine and I think they might've gotten it from another relative? But I love it! =]
      Are you looking for a few table? Or 2nd hand?

      Delete