Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Patriotic Wreath!

I made a new tulle wreath last week that I'm completely in love with now! 


I marked off 1/4 of the wreath for the blue tulle, then just tied the tulle all around the wreath. First, all the blue, then I alternated the red and blue tulle until I had filled up the entire wreath.

I painted 3 wooden stars white, spray painted them clear since it's an outside wreath, and hot-glued them to the wreath. I took 3 strips of leftover tulle and braided them together to make the hanging ribbon. It's just hot-glued on the back of the wreath.

I love it! It's so pretty on the front door! I'm excited to move into our new apartment, because our new front door will be visible on the street. Right now, the only people who see our wreath besides us are our neighbors and anyone who comes over. =] Excited to move even more now!

I was featured at Shaken Together!



I was also featured at The Gunny Sack!



I was featured at  Healthy Mommy!!

 Photobucket

Linked up at -





SixSistersStuff.com
 
Not sure why ^these^ pictures aren't showing up, but the links still work. =]

8 comments:

  1. This is way cute!!! Perfect for the fourth! Thanks for linking up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We hope to see you again! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's becoming my favorite wreath I've made, I might have to keep it up all summer! =]

      Delete
  2. That is really pretty! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And absolutely! I just discovered link parties, and I love them! =]

      Delete
  3. Love this! Did you use a foam wreath or straw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a foam wreath. =] I just tied each strip of tulle around the wreath and then squished the strips together to keep it full.

      Delete
  4. Hi, just wanted to let you know I featured this pretty wreath on today's Sweet Saturday link-up! Thanks for sharing, I hope to see you there today :)
    http://jessica-healthymommyhealthybaby.blogspot.com/2012/07/sweet-saturday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'm super excited, I'll post your button on my page too! =] Thanks!

      Delete