Monday, December 31, 2012

Week One Weigh-In

I know it hasn't been a full week yet, but my weigh-in days are going to be Mondays, so I'll just have to take the loss of 2 days to lose weight this week. And I still lost weight, I'm so excited!!

Starting weight - 260.4
Week One weigh-in - 254.2
Difference - 6.2 lb.

That's right! I lost 6.2 pounds this week! WOOOOOOHHOOOO!!! =] I made sure to stay under my calories on myfitnesspal every day and I did some sort of exercise every day too.

Wednesday - walking dog 33 min.
Thursday - Gym - bike 30 min.
Friday - Gym - treadmill 30 min.
Saturday - Gym - elliptical 30 min.
Sunday -walking dog 30 min.

Mondays are initally going to me my work-out days off, because I'll be working 2 jobs every Monday. However, I have today off and probably only work one job next Monday, so I think I'm going to do extra gym sessions while I have the time, before life gets too crazy. =] I'm so excited to keep it up! I will lose weight, I will get healthy, I can do this!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment