Thursday, January 31, 2013

Week Five!!

I LOST FOUR POUNDS!! Woot woot! lol I'm super excited, if you couldn't tell. I really worked hard last week. I only took one day off from working out, and I started doing a full body cardio video that is 28 minutes long. I'm getting a full body work-out every day and last Friday I changed how I was eating. So I had 5 days of eating differently, combined with a better work-out = 4lb!!!!! On how I changed how I was eating - I decided that I needed to get and be hungry between meals and snacks. I hadn't been letting my body get hungry, using the excuse of "well, I'm under my calories!" for each day. That's over now. I eat breakfast, then I'm hungry before it's time for lunch. Between lunch and dinner, I eat one snack, and we're trying to eat dinner at least 2 hours before we go to bed. And I've been trying to get to bed a little earlier the nights before I go work at the daycare, so I'm not dragging the next morning. =] Slowly making changes, but they're working! 4 pounds!! So excited!! =]

Starting weight - 260.4
Week One weigh-in - 254.2
Week Two weigh-in - 253.4
Week Three weigh-in - 253.0
Week Four weigh-in - 251.6
Week Five weigh-in - 247.6
Difference - 4 lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment