Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 6

No excuses, but I gained this week. I didn't work out 3 days, we ate at a burger place and we went to a superbowl party that was full of fried foods. I fell off the wagon this past week. But I'm not going to get caught up in feeling awful, I'm getting back to it right away! I don't think I'm going to hit my goal for vacation weight, since I would need to lose 20lb in 5 weeks. So I'm not going to have a "free day" until we're on vacation and I'm going to do some sort of work-out everyday until we leave. Even if it's just a long walk with the dog or hitting the gym, something every day to get my heart pumping. I'm not going to strain myself too far to get a lower weight, but I'm going to be working hard! Until next week! =]

Starting weight - 260.4
Week One weigh-in - 254.2
Week Two weigh-in - 253.4
Week Three weigh-in - 253.0
Week Four weigh-in - 251.6
Week Five weigh-in - 247.6
Week Six weigh-in - 250.0
Difference +2.4

No comments:

Post a Comment