Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week Ten - So Very Late!

I know, I'm way behind! I've been so very busy! I don't have any excuses for not losing weight, I was still sick and I didn't eat right or exercise. It's my fault. I'm already on vacation mode! lol Bright side, I didn't gain either! But I'm afraid I'm going to have gained when I weigh again on Tuesday. I've had to work crazy days the past week and I'm still be working every day until we leave Wednesday morning. But I'm not going to beat myself up about it all. I'm going to have a great vacation, and once we get back, I'll write up another weight goal list and start my weeks again! =] It's going to be great. Back to work once we get back!! =]

Starting weight - 260.4
Week One weigh-in - 254.2
Week Two weigh-in - 253.4
Week Three weigh-in - 253.0
Week Four weigh-in - 251.6
Week Five weigh-in - 247.6
Week Six weigh-in - 250.0
Week Seven weigh-in - 249.8
Week Eight weigh-in - 244.6
Week Nine weigh-in - 246.4
Week Ten weigh-in - 264.4
Difference - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment