Friday, April 26, 2013

First stop - wagon falling

Yes, falling off the wagon. It is disappointing, but I'm starting over again. I don't want to be fat anymore. I don't want to be the reason we can't get pregnant anymore. No, I haven't been to a dr in a while, but I believe that my weight is the reason we haven't been able to get pregnant. And I want to have kids, I want to give my husband beautiful little ones. And losing weight is the first step. So my starting weight, on Tuesday April 23rd was 254.8. And I'm done making excuses. I'm going to do this.

1 comment:

  1. Be determined, but don't be hard on yourself. You have come a long way. Remember to the beginning when you first started working out. How hard certain things were. Now you can move longer, faster, harder than before. Just gotta keep it up! You can totally do it, my friend. I need to get you out running with me so we can die together.

    ReplyDelete