Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I know, I know!

I haven't posted in almost a month! I have been busy! First, I had to finish all my crafty projects in the works. Then we went on vacation, and now we are home and getting back into the swing of things. But our vacation was amazing and totally awesome! We had such a great time!!
Here is a picture for all of you! This is Aunt Ginny, Brian, myself, Uncle Keith, (Brian's) Mom and Grandpap. This was taken on the wet and rainy day we went to a major league baseball game. It was awesome!! Now, I have some crafty pictures to post. So the presents I made before I went up there were - a scarf and a hat in Philadelphia Eagles colors, a Pittsburgh Steelers bunny, a green dressed bunny, a tiny colorful bunny, and a Denver Broncos fan. I already posted pictures of my colorful dressed tiny bunny here! I don't have pictures of the scarf or hat, and I don't have good pictures of the green dressed bunny. But here are some I do have!
Here is the Steelers bunny, the tiny bunny and the green dressed bunny. This is pretty much the only picture I have of the green dressed bunny so far, because I forgot to take better pictures. Dropped the ball.. ANYWAYS!! lol
Here is a better picture of Steelers bunny. LOVE IT!! I made the bunny, then I knit the tank dress, hair-bow and little shoes. I love her, she's so cute!! The skirt and the bow are actually double strand knit with black and yellow to get that effect. I'm going to try it again when I get a chance!
And this is Bucky!! He is a Denver Broncos fan, obviously! I made him, and made his hair. I sewed the jeans, then knit the sweater and little shoes. Alan named him Bucky, I think he's super cute!!
I also made him a little hat!! He sits on Mom and Alan's couch, next to his Broncos pillow and his best girl, Irene. Irene is the cheerleader I made for Mom a while back. They're best friends! Ok, I'm off to clean house and work on a bunch of other little crafty projects I have in the works. Mostly the knitting I have to finish soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment