Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lemon-y Fresh!!

Half a container of Pine-sol and 3 hours later, my house is beautiful and spotless! Love love love!! Well, everywhere except the bathroom. That's a job in itself, so I'm saving it until tomorrow. But everything else is so pretty! Cabinets, counters, fridge, floors, dusting, scrubbing, wiping.. I'm so tired but it's so nice and smells good now. Now I'm taking a break! lol Next I'm going to get out some baking supplies and try some new recipes!! I want to make some blueberry muffins, but instead of using blueberries, I'm going to try it with peaches. I'm also thinking about making some lemon muffins. And definitely some chocolate chip muffins! I'm just not sure what I'm going to make today. Or if I'm just going to make them all! =] I'm saving my current knitting project until we go on vacation, and I think I'm going to put my headbands and hair-clips on hold until I get back. Everything is so exciting, we leave in a week!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment