Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls!!

I made cinnamon rolls from scratch this morning!! They were so freaking yummy!!!! 
These are fresh out of the oven. I followed this amazing recipe that I found online a few days ago. 
Then I whipped up a little icing using butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk.
My hubby and his friend were both here just as they were coming out of the oven, and at first, my hubs thought that I had just added some things to regular refrigerated cinnamon rolls. He was amazed when I said that I made the from scratch.
I have gotten nothing but yummy noises from both of them as they chowed down on these yummy, oh so yummy, cinnamon rolls! I have already been requested to make them next time friends come over in the morning. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment