Friday, November 15, 2013

Week One Weigh In & Low Calorie/Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies

I lost weight! WOOT WOOT! =]

I didn't work out as much this past week as I said I was going to, and I don't really have any excuses for that. But as I was talking to my boss/friend, she told me not to worry about exercising like crazy. She said that I should focus on keeping with my diet, and then when I plateau one week, I can bump up my workouts. So I'm not too worried about it right now. =]

Starting Weight - 255.8
After Week One - 253.4
Lost - 2.4

WOOHOO!! I've stuck to my diet and staying under my carbs really well! It's not easy every day, but it's getting easier. I made lower calorie, low carb peanut butter cookies that were yummy!! I found the recipe on pinterest, and decided to give it a try!





1 cup peanut butter (lowest calorie, creamy or crunchy)
1 cup spenda

1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Use a spoon to combine all ingredients. Roll dough into balls about the size of walnuts. (Cooking oil sprayed on your hands works to keep the dough from sticking.)
Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking tray a few minutes before you remove them. My dough made 12 cookies.
They are good still warm from the oven or the next day. I'm not sure about 2 days later, because these didn't make it that long!

Next I'm going to try and make low calorie, low carb mini pumpkin cheesecakes! If they are good, I'll post a picture and recipe for those next! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment