Monday, November 18, 2013

Week Two Weigh In & Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes

Hello everyone!! It's that time again, and I'm actually posting on the day I weighed in! I surprise myself sometimes.. Lol =)

So, this week was pretty good. I think I only worked out once (oops!) but I stuck to my diet really well. My hubby and I ate out Saturday, but I didn't go crazy with carbs. This coming week, I'm going to commit to working out at least 3 times. Either cardio or walking the dog, I'm not sure which. But I want to try harder with sticking to a workout plan! =)

Starting Weight - 255.8
Week One - 253.4
Week Two - 252.2
Lost - 1.2lb

Woohoo!! =) Lost weight during week two, and that's always been one of my most difficult weeks! And without working out, which is definitely new for me!! =) *happy dance* Now, on to my recipe for this week!

Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes

Ingredients:
1 cup cream cheese
5 large eggs
1 cup Splenda
2 cups 100% pure pumpkin
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract

Method:
1. Whip cream cheese with a hand mixer (30-45 seconds)
2. Whip eggs along with cream cheese
3. Add pumpkin after the eggs are properly mixed in
4. Add the spices, the Splenda, and the vanilla
5. Spray your mini muffin tins with nonstick spray and distribute batter evenly. I used tin foil cupcake liners instead, no problems with sticking!

Bake mini muffins in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
My batter made 21 mini cheesecakes.

These are so yummy!! =) I think they taste like tiny pumpkin pies without crust. I had one today with a little whipped cream on it, oh my goodness!! Next time I think I'm going to cut back on the Splenda a little, just to see. Besides that, these will definitely be made again!! =) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment