Monday, January 20, 2014

Week Three - Gained =(

So, I gained this week. Not a ton, given how much I've lost the two previous weeks, but still gained. And I know exactly why. I didn't stay under my carbs this past week. I managed to eat an entire box of frosted flakes in about 4 days. I didn't realize how much I LOVE cereal until then. Also, I allowed myself to have some cookies at the beginning of the week, because I'd done so well last weigh-in. I know you're not supposed to reward yourself with food, but I love food! And the bad stuff is always cheap.. 
Also, I didn't workout like I should've this week. I started walking Baby Chunk at work, and I was pretty much making that my workout time during the week. I should be making that just part of work and also doing some form of exercise when I get home too. So, I'm going to do that this week. I'll be walking on the treadmill at least 4 days, and doing exercise ball workouts on the other days. I'm going to do better this next week! 
I'm also going to try and get more sleep during the week. For some reason, my body usually wakes me up in the middle of the night and I'll be awake for an hour or so, just wide awake in bed. I'm not sure what I'm going to do to try and change that yet, but I need that sleep! =]
 
Starting Weight - 261.8
Week One - 256.6
Week Two - 252.6 
Week Three - 254.2
Gained - 1.6
 
So, this next weigh-in will be better! My goal is to lose what I gained, plus a little more! Hard work, here I come! =]
 
Goals for Me -
Anniversary weight - 03/17/2014 - 245.0
Birthday weight - 06/15/2014 - 220.0
Halloween weight - 10/31/2014 - 200.0 
Goal weight - 12/15/2014 - 180.0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment