Thursday, February 20, 2014

Week Seven - Boo...

Not a good week. I had about 3 days of going crazy, eating whatever I want and all that. It was awesome! Until I weighed myself. I knew it wasn't going to be a great weigh-in, but still.. Boo.... But I'm back to it this week!! =]
After a long talk with my hubby, he and I decided that I can't work full-time anymore. So, I gave my notice at my nanny job, and I'll be looking for a part-time job soon. I'm really excited! With something part-time, I'll be able to see my husband more! Right now, we barely see each other. We knew when we moved here that his hours were going to be all over the place. I was originally only looking for something 20-25 hours a week, but when I met my boss and her son, I thought that the opportunity was too good to pass up and took a 45 hour a week job. And now, it's just getting to be too much. The hours for me aren't a problem, until you combine it with the fact that my husband sometimes works the exact opposite shift from me. Meaning, some days, the only time we see each other is when I run up dinner to him at work. And that just isn't working for us. As we were talking, we also realized that I also don't ever have time to do anything! A normal day for me - get up, get ready, take care of our dog, make and eat breakfast, go to work (7am-4pm), go home, let dog out, make dinner, either take Brian dinner or eat together (depending on his schedule that day), have a little time together, go to bed. I don't have time to workout, craft, run our dog around, clean, or anything like that. So my weekends consist of cleaning the entire house, grocery shopping, taking our pup to the dog park, hanging out with my hubby for whatever time I can, running all my errands and then getting to relax if I have any time left. With working part-time, I'll be able to run errands during the week, see my husband more, workout, craft, clean house and everything else that gets pushed aside with my current hours. So, I put in my notice at work. I gave my boss 3 months of notice. They are supposed to be in their new house the first of May, and I told her I could give her two weeks in the new house to get settled and transition to someone new. She actually has two interviews coming up, one this afternoon and one Saturday morning. I'm hoping they go well, I have a good feeling about the girl coming on Saturday morning! =] Both ladies would have to give 2 weeks notice at their current jobs if they're hired here, but even with that, I might be able to switch to part-time sooner than May 16th! And I would love to have that time with my hubby soon. =]

Besides that, nothing else is really new with me. I was able to get some treadmill time in, although not as much as I would like, I am working on it! This coming week is going to be better than last week! I only have a month left to hit my goal weight for my anniversary, I need to get cracking! =]

Starting Weight - 261.8
Week One - 256.6
Week Two - 252.6
Week Three - 254.2
Week Four - 253.8
Week Five - 253.6
Week Six - 251.2
Week Seven - 254.4
GAINED -  3.2

Like I said, boo...  25 days and 10lb.. YIKES!!

Goals for Me -
Anniversary weight -03/17/2014- 245.0
Birthday weight -06/15/2014- 220.0
Halloween weight -10/31/2014 -200.0
Goal weight -12/15/2014 -180.0

No comments:

Post a Comment