Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I made a bunny!! This is for my mom, a mother's day/belated birthday present. It took me about 2 days to make, start to finish. It's about 15 inches tall and I LOVE IT!! I think she's super cute. I made the actual bunny out of some old sheet scraps I had in my craft bin, and then I knit the dress and bow. I will have to take better pictures once I have a charge on the digital camera. These pictures are from my cell, so not great quality. But she's so cute!!
I completely love the bunny!! And I stitched her by hand, so you can tell that she is homemade, but adorable anyways! I will definitely be making more of these little bunnies! I want to make a bunch of animals and buy some cute fabric to make some in different patterned fabrics. I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment