Saturday, September 22, 2012

Baby girl accessories!!

Another girl from Brian's work was pregnant and found out that she is having a girl. So with some yarn I already had at the house, I was able to whip up these cute little girl things. =]


 Little hat! Purple and white stripes with pom-pom. 

Another little hat! Purple hat with a white band on the top and a white pom-pom. 

 Little headband! This was an experiment, but I'm so happy with how it turned out! 

And another little headband, I think this one is my favorite!! =] I passed them off to one of our mutual friends to take to her baby shower, and she messaged me later with a thank you and that she loves them. =] 

Linked up at - Six Sisters' Stuff, Shaken Together, Two Yellow Birds Decor, Gluesticks, Southern Lovely, and Rae Gun Ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment