Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chili's St. Jude's Shirts

Every year Chili's does a fundraiser for the St. Jude's Children's hospital. Part of their fundraising is to sell shirts that can be decorated with sharpies. And every year I do at least one shirt. I love it. The shirts have blank spaces on the front and back, so here are the shirts I did this year.

The front of my hubby's shirt. Red boxing gloves, an outline of Muhammad Ali and his all-time record.

The back of my hubby's shirt. A butterfly and a bee, for Ali's famous line "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

The front of a manager shirt I did. She loves to travel and dive. So there is luggage and a airplane taking off, then the flag for "diver down" and a small coral reef. 

And the back of her shirt, I did an outline of the continents, to make it look like a globe. =] 

I'm happy with them both, sorry for the crappy pictures, taken by my cell.


No comments:

Post a Comment